Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Question for Reason _

  1. #1
    Sheriff Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Posts
    1,352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take the Glock, wear masks and leave your money at home. Very simple actually. Duh.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glock is in Cincinnati. We are in Ireland.

    Not so simple.

  3. #3
    Sheriff Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Posts
    1,352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have Craig bring it over. Why must you make everything so complicated?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're here with Euros. The exchange rate is favorable -- all of our 'real' money is USD.

    We're going to the UK next week. The $ to pound exchange rate is also reasonable.

    So, do we take the Euros and convert them into pounds, or take real money for the conversion?

    What makes us the most $.001 on the dollar?

  5. #5
    Sheriff Beachcomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2006
    Posts
    1,352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bHLWXiVJMWsB3QGjzbkF/SIG=1293t20ca/EXP=1227272278/**http%3A//www.abload.de/img/simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg[/img]

    Reason hasn't answered you.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Becky Eliza Potter's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2007
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You telling me Gay you can't have Craig put on one of his nun outfits and sneak it into the country? Losers.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    100 Euro = 84.5 Pound
    100 $US = 67.5 Pound

    So it would appear you should buy gold now!

    http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I've not been on here for a few days. Kinda busy dontcha know.

    It's a good question which I know I did *not* get right on the CFA exam. Which is why I gave that up and began work on a MS Accounting degree.

    I'm thinking we need to know how Euros convert to dollars to complete the scenario.

    I don't feel like thinking about this now. I'll pose this question at work tomorrow. I'll probably lay awake thinking about this tonight.

    <font color="#CC6600" size="1">[ November 23, 2008 11:13 PM: Message edited by: The Big Sexy ]</font>

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Instead of me unnecessarily complicating it, I think Lan has adequately addressed gae's question.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Becky Eliza Potter's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2007
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Big Sexy:
    Instead of me unnecessarily complicating it, I think Lan has adequately addressed gae's question.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny ain't it. He can answer world financially questions but can't bring back a simple pair of nipple clamps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •